I’ve been married to my husband, Ryan, for a little over 3 years now! We have been dating ever since we were 14 years old. How lucky am I to have married my high school crush? We have two fur babies (Hudson and Milo) who make us smile everyday. If you’ve kept up with me on social media, I’m sure you’ve seen their appearance! We currently live in Colorado Springs, Colorado but I am from Oklahoma so I say ya’ll a lot - just a heads up all you brides from Colorado. :) I’d say I'm an introverted extrovert but always an energizer bunny on wedding days! If all that personality stuff is your thing, I am an Enneagram 8w7. I'm a straight shooter (hehe pun intended) & I love my people hard! My husband and I love all things hiking, camping, weekend trips, etc. We are big outdoor people who strive to live every day like it's our last and find joy in the little things in our lives. I regularly get a huge travel bug (especially recently, thanks 2020) but I’m also a mega homebody who loves being silly with my hubby and playing with my fluffy pups. I’ll also occasionally accept forms of payment in a #1 Chick-fil-A sandwich meal with a sweet tea (brownie points if you add extra pickles).
There’s no wedding day the same because there is no love story the same. I’ve never been one for routines, so I pretty much thrive off of thinking fast on my feet and being in control with high stress situations! I’m so genuinely thankful for this job of mine - not just because I love taking photos of people and their memories but because I get to be the one to make you feel beautiful, loved, and heard from beginning to end. That’s pretty special.
1. traveling to cute little mountain towns
2. Creating different blends with my essential oils
3. snagging random nick nacks at thrift shops
4. hiking + exploring my beautiful state
6. shopping for plants pretending like i won’t accidentally kill them
5. watching the bachelor (my guilty pleasure)
7. mid-week game nights with friends
8. saturday morning breakfast with the hubs and pups
9. balling my eyes out while watching any movie about a dog