I’ve been married to my husband, Ryan, for a little over 2 years now! We have been dating ever since we were 14 years old. How lucky am I to have married my high school crush? We have two fur babies (Hudson and Milo) who make us smile everyday. If you’ve kept up with me on social media, I’m sure you’ve seen their appearance! I am based in Oklahoma so I say ya’ll a lot - just be aware. I’m an introverted extrovert but always an energizer bunny on wedding days! If all that personality stuff is your thing, I am an ESTP and Enneagram 8. I’m definitely not afraid to tell you what I think about things - not in a mean way, just in an honest way. This really comes in handy when you need someone to rally up large crowds and efficiently get photos done! I regularly get a huge travel bug but I’m also a mega homebody who loves being silly with my hubby and making tiktoks of my fluffy pups. I’ll occasionally accept forms of payment in a #1 Chick-fil-A sandwich meal with a sweet tea (brownie points if you add extra pickles).
There’s no wedding day the same because there is no love story the same. I’ve never been one for routines, so I pretty much thrive off of thinking fast on my feet and being in control with high stress situations! I’m so genuinely thankful for this job of mine - not just because I love taking photos of people and their memories but because I get to be the one to make you feel beautiful, loved, and heard from beginning to end. That’s pretty special.
1. Making up reasons to go to TJ Maxx
2. Creating different potions with my essential oils
3. snagging cool little nick nacks at thrift shops
4. Target. Anytime. All the time
6. shopping for plants pretending like i won’t accidentally kill them
5. watching the bachelor (even though i make fun of it all the time)
7. Playing Settlers of Catan with my friends
8. saturday morning donuts with the hubs and pups
9. balling my eyes out while watching any movie about a dog